What makes Russo’s unique?
Russo’s offers unique menu items made with only the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. Whether it’s pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, salads, soups, or desserts, we cater to a variety of menu offerings.
Russo’s brings old-fashioned Italian family recipes and the taste of Italy to each of its pizzerias. From the store’s inviting open-kitchen concept to its traditional brick pizza oven, there is no better place for guests to enjoy brunch, lunch, happy hour or dinner.
Our commitment to quality is a testament to Chef Russo’s culinary vision. Chef Russo hand selects only the best ingredients from around the world.Russo’s hand rolls and proofs its pizza dough fresh each day and only uses flour that doesn’t contain any additives or preservatives. The restaurant makes its signature sauces and authentic Italian favorites in-house, and only uses the finest, premium ingredients. Russo’s incorporates vine ripened tomatoes from California, olive oil imported from Sicily, and authentic Italian spices in its signature sauces.
What separates Russo’s from other pizza brands:
- Pizza and Italian made the old-fashioned way using 150 year old family recipes
- We prepare fresh dough daily
- We use 100 % all natural pizza toppings with no additives
- We hand-stretch mozzarella fresh in our stores
- We make our Caesar and Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressings in house
- We prepare fresh pastas like handmade gnocchi, homemade lasagna, cannelloni with Russo’s Bolognese meat sauce and homemade marinara sauce
- We search the globe for the best ingredients. We source only high-quality cheeses like our mozzarella, from a small Wisconsin dairy farm and import other cheeses from Italy
- We blend our Pizza sauce with fresh ripe tomatoes that have no additives or preservatives
- Our pizzas are hand tossed, hand-topped and baked in a brick oven
Unique Menu Items
Nothing tastes better than homemade Italian food made from scratch. Russo’s is passionate about having an innovative menu mix that features with Italian classics and new dishes with a total of 78 menu offerings. Russo’s also offers premium beer and wine at in its locations, including local craft brews, which are a guest favorite.Some of our guests’ favorite menu items include:
- New York Village Pizza – Crumbled Italian sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, beef, mushrooms, black olives, roasted peppers and Wisconsin mozzarella with Russo’s pizza sauce.
- Chicken Rustica Pizza – Grilled chicken with spinach, basil, feta cheese, Roma tomatoes, Wisconsin mozzarella, fresh garlic and Sicilian extra virgin olive oil.
- Fettuccine Alfredo – Freshly prepared fettuccine pasta swirled in Russo’s homemade Romano cream sauce.
- Homemade Gnocchi – Homemade potato pasta and fresh basil served with Russo’s Chianti-braised meat sauce or creamy pesto sauce.
- Russo’s Lasagna – Fresh pasta layered with braised beef, Italian cheeses and Russo’s Chianti-braised meat sauce.
- Russo’s Tiramisu – Housemade with lady fingers soaked in espresso and Kahlua, layered with fresh mascarpone cheese.
We cook all of our food with extra virgin olive oil which is 100% transfat free. Additionally, Russo’s is proud to offer gluten-free pizzas and pastas in each of its locations. 20% of Americans include gluten-free foods in their diets according to a Gallup poll.
Request Franchise Information
Call us at 1.855.978.7767 or fill out the form below to download our free Russo’s New York Pizzeria franchise brochure. This information packet includes:
- Research information on Russo’s New York Pizzeria
- Restaurant specifications and site criteria
- Initial start-up cost estimate
For international markets, Russo's offers area development opportunities, which secures a city or region for multi-unit development over a period of years. We do not currently offer single units in international markets.